The Servant’s Quarters – Room 6
The Servants Quarters originally housed fifteen servants who looked after the Atkinson family. They were built by Dr Atkinson in the 1890’s.
This quaint room has been refurbished and is part of the second wing of the Servants Quarters. This wing also houses the original servants kitchen, laundry and meat room.
Room 6 features one queen sized bed and one single, tv, mini bar, ensuite bathroom with separate toilet with heating and cooling.