The Servant’s Quarters – Room 5
The Servant’s Quarters originally housed fifteen servants who looked after the Atkinson family. They were built by Dr Atkinson in the 1890’s.
This quaint room has been refurbished and is part of the first wing of the Servant’s Quarters. The second wing, just alongside, has the original servants kitchen, laundry and meat room.
Room 5 features one queen sized bed, tv, mini bar, ensuite bathroom with heating and cooling.